View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 01:36 PM   #41
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Steele View Post
Basically, you all are offended Triple H is treated as a "big deal" despite him actually being a big deal. The only arguments are "BOO HOO HHH BEAT MY FAV RASSLER! HE ISN'T AS GOOD AS HBK OR AS OVER AS AUSTIN OR HOGAN! HE MUST SUCK!!1" Horseshit. Triple H isn't the greatest in the ring nor is he the biggest star ever, but he has consistently been over as both a heel and as a face for over a decade. He was established before his relationship with Stephanie, and obviously his relationship has led to his current position, but to act like Triple H is a glorified midcarder who slept his way to the top is absolute horseshit. You can't deny that Triple H is damn good in the ring, that he is damn good on the mic, and pretty damn popular. Yes, he isn't the absolute best at anything but he is truly really good at every aspect of the business which is why he has been able to be on top for over a decade and be in a position of major influence over wrestling.
Agree with this. I don't hate him anymore, but yeah, I definitely didn't enjoy him going over Foley as he did. Of course, Foley wanted it that way.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote