View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 03:19 PM   #39
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
Tell us about your success in the Indian market.
Hahaha, you don't need a medical degree to know that hitting yourself in the nuts with a hammer is a bad idea. You also don't need to have directed an Oscar-nominated picture to recognize a bad film. You don't need to be able to sing yourself to be bothered by something off-key.

I can tell you how complex the Indian market is from having family and friends who are either Indian, have lived in India, traveled India, or set up businesses that deal with India? I can remind you that Jinder Mahal is Punjabi Sikh and not Hindu like the majority of Indians, and that things aren't always hunky-dory between those two worldviews. I've also been informed that Mahal can barely speak Punjabi. But on a more humane level, I can tell you how fucking appalling it is to insult the intelligence of your fans by assuming them to be fucking stupid just because they are brown.

The WWE took a guy who was a loser and they suddenly flipped the script. That's insulting. It insulted me -- I cancelled my Network subscription. If they can't follow their own stories, why should I? Then they push him as a heel domestically, which is just fucking asinine. They book him to remain at the same credibility level, never being able to pick up a win without assistance, and the whole time the babyfaces fall for the same tricks, making the real heroes of the story look stupid. Who would watch this?

Then they finally announce a tour of India about six months into the reign of a guy you can't trust not to injure himself or others. He gave Finn Balor a concussion the week before he got his push, and, spoiler warning: he's not very good, so he ended up hurting himself during his title reign, hence his reduced schedule at the moment. Not only that, but they announce it for the opposite brand that their "big Indian star" is associated with. This is half-baked at best, and it's likely they didn't even have plans to do this, and there was always some other primary motive behind pushing Mahal, because if this was their attempt to conquer India, then they are out to lunch big time. Anyone can see this, and anyone could have predicted it. You could see it in the domestic drop in attendance and television ratings. In case you didn't know, there are actually a lot of Indian people outside India too. No significant portion of them gave a fuck about Jinder Mahal as WWE Champion, and you could see it.

And most of all, it's offensive that you think that you can get any guy with any amount of talent, and as long as you push them, people will be dumb enough to fall into line. In fact, I'd say it's fucking racist if it weren't for the WWE thinking they can do that with Roman Reigns too. No, you know what -- Roman Reigns has always been protected. It is fucking racist to think that Indian people will eat up any Indian jobber as World Champion.

Also, fuck you, you fucking supplicant.

Besides, I couldn't tell you about my success in the Indian market, because there is no money to be made there.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote