View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 05:04 PM   #137
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
I've said it elsewhere but I wouldn't mind Lesnar vs. Balor ending with a Lesnar win by a narrow margin, with a re-match at Mania with Balor donning the paint for the first time since his return. Beast vs. Demon.

Or if we must go with Reigns vs. Lesnar lets do something interesting and not just have The Big Dog send Lesnar out of WWE at the end of his contract. One idea I had was to set the match up and have Reigns begin to hint that he knew exactly how to beat Brock because he'd been given some advice from Paul. Have some mistrust begin between Heyman and Brock with Paul denying the accusation, a wedge developing between the pair to the point where Lesnar doesn't want Heyman at ringside for his match.

At Mania, a back and forth war or attrition ends with the Authors of Pain debuting and helping Roman lay waste to Brock when he won't stay down. This gives us a sort of nu-Shield given the aesthic similarities with AOP, but with a clear leader/underling scenario. Of course the "Paul" Roman was referring to was Ellering, not Heyman.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote