Thread: Flash on CW
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 12:47 AM   #403
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just watched the last two episodes, so I didn't have time to "stew" on Iris' "death" for a week.......

Sucks about HR.... I liked his character.... was nice having Tom Cavanagh play a "fun" Wells...... I wonder if Harry will stick around for the next season or if they will get another Wells again.....

If they stopped Savitar, why is there still a Speed Force prison..... they have no need to make one now..... I guess the things that Savitar "already did" in their timeline sticks around (giving Wally powers, killing HR)..... but surely things that have yet to happen are erased.....

Although I guess maybe the Speed Force is "infinite", so they create a prison in the future and it sticks around forever throughout all time, even if they erase the history where they create the prison.....

I liked Barry's emotional goodbyes, intercut with shots of lightning wreaking havoc on people.....

I wonder if the next season is going to adapt the recent Rebirth storyline that saw a "Speed Force Storm" give speed powers to dozens of people........
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote