View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 02:01 AM   #34840
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastardikai View Post
I wouldn't mind Lesnar vs. Suzuki. Because, while seeing a Superman Punch countered into a Fujiwara is a fun thought... A German countered into a leg lock chain of DOOM is even more so.

And from there, I'd go with Orton vs. Naito, Nakamura vs. Okada (Forbidden Match II), Cena vs. Tanahashi, AJ vs. Ibushi (Another good rematch), Sheamus and Cesaro vs. G.o.D., Braun vs. Ishii, Roman vs. Makabe, New Day vs. Sanada, Bushi, and Evil, and just for my own personal amusement, Enzo vs. Zack Sabre Jr. (I just want to see Enzo tied up in such a way that his body looks like his stupid haircut).

And have Young Bucks get squashed by the Authors of Pain for the Dark Match.
Yeah, Nakamura vs Okada is the way to go and while you're at it Omega vs Styles. Maybe even throw Balor in there. Tanahashi/Cena is a no brainer. Im thinking Naito vs Roman Reigns. Agree on Lesnar vs Suzuki and New Day vs Los Ingobernables. Orton is who gets me as if it wasn't for Nakamura being in WWE I'd have Okada/Orton, also sucks about Shibata or that would be who id have Orton against.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote