View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 11:43 PM   #34837
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Imagine this card:

* John Cena vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi

* Randy Orton vs. Kazuchika Okada

* Roman Reigns vs. Minoru Suzuki

* AJ Styles vs. Tetsuya Naito

* Brock Lesnar vs. Togi Makabe

* Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kota Ibushi

* Kevin Owens vs. Kenny Omega

* Sheamus & Cesaro vs. Tencozy
I wouldn't mind Lesnar vs. Suzuki. Because, while seeing a Superman Punch countered into a Fujiwara is a fun thought... A German countered into a leg lock chain of DOOM is even more so.

And from there, I'd go with Orton vs. Naito, Nakamura vs. Okada (Forbidden Match II), Cena vs. Tanahashi, AJ vs. Ibushi (Another good rematch), Sheamus and Cesaro vs. G.o.D., Braun vs. Ishii, Roman vs. Makabe, New Day vs. Sanada, Bushi, and Evil, and just for my own personal amusement, Enzo vs. Zack Sabre Jr. (I just want to see Enzo tied up in such a way that his body looks like his stupid haircut).

And have Young Bucks get squashed by the Authors of Pain for the Dark Match.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote