View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 04:28 PM   #4118
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Tried getting on and giving that a shot yesterday. Played the first mission, which was some stupid capture the intel thing in jets which turned out to be an absolute waste of 5 minutes, not including the 10 minute load time into the event and the wait for the game to start.

Next gametype put me in a lobby and a bunch of people had already left so I was going to have to wait again, so I said fuck it and shut down my console.

Something about the atrocious load times this game has just makes me not want to play it. The gametypes are too quick and not fun enough to warrant the stupid load times, just to be done in no time in a gametype that wasn't even fun.

Ugh.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote