View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 01:43 PM   #42055
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
lol I just can't relate. Being from where I am I have a diverse melting pot of friends and we're all equally offensive to one another. #CanadaRules
I have to stop you right there. I'm equally as much of a dick to my friends as they are to me. It's actually pretty ruthless. All nationalities. A rainbow of fuckfaces.

But when it comes to certain racial things, my white friends tend to tread lightly because they're speaking from an outside perspective and they're still trying to discern where the line is. I tell them all the time I'm not sensitive like that if what they're saying/laughing at isn't vicious or malevolent, but they still dont do it out of respect, which is cool I guess. They don't make jokes about me possibly getting pulled over, or becoming a hashtag, or whatever for obvious reasons.
Shadrick is offline   Reply With Quote