View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 04:24 PM   #628
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Would you read fake news websites, Seph? CyNick is Breitbart coming in and saying "proof black women can't drive." Fan is someone trying to stop someone engaging in the comments section once they get offended.

Fan and I have tried to talk to CyNick. I still sometimes engage on some points for fun, but I know that he is not genuine. When Fan challenged CyNick on points, provided evidence counterpoint to CyNick's points, he ignored, ran and refused to concede. When you do engage CyNick, you eventually realize that it is not a debate that is going to come to any sort of rewarding conclusion. Fan is speaking from experience with CyNick.

Others have tried too. BigCrippyZ and Damien Rey come to mind. I even saw hb2k from SCG Radio give it a go. People who have been down the rabbit-hole are just trying to help out others. We're not suggesting others don't engage CyNick because we can't get him to conform -- how boring would this place be if everybody thought the same thing? -- it's a response to him being a clear troll.

It is sincerely nice that you are against internet bullying though. Good on your for standing up for what you think is right.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote