View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 10:49 AM   #623
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruien View Post
Remembere way back when I told you and Dale to stop feeding the troll and you both went apes hit over it? Dale is maintaining that point.

I still think people should stop interacting either him. I find Fan to be hilarious when he quotes stuff from other threads to shoe the idiotic path he is going to go down. No idea why Dale dislikes that (or does Dale dislike the STD correction thing?). Either way, Fan had been hilarious lately.
But like.... who cares? Why do people give a shit about any of this? Why does it have to be a thing? It's fucking wrestling. CyNick can say anything he wants about wrestling, so can you, so can fan so can anyone. I don't understand why we need forewarning about any particular poster. I find it all unbelievably silly.

I only got annoyed at your "not feeding the troll" thing because it came across as you being "one step ahead". I knew what I was doing, I enjoyed exchanging with someone who was being as ridiculous as I thought he was. Which was why I kept doing it. I don't need someone to tell me my business, it's fucking annoying. If I reply to anyone, it's because I want to and I don't care about whether people think I'm being smart or cool and I don't need to read about how "I'm doing what he wants" because I'm doing what I want.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote