View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 01:13 PM   #1
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Top 10 things WWE Will Possibly Fuck Up Tonight At Money In The Bank

I'm positive WWE will do at least half of these things tonight. It's gonna be horrible.

10) Jinder Mahal wins and continues this AIDS salad of a feud. Please no.

9) Daniel Bryan loses to Big Cass to continue this Hepatitis salad of a feud. Free DB Free DB Free DB

8) Seth Rollins wins. Ya thats right. Seth Rollins needs to lose and either be in the Main Event or be in a 3 month long feud with Elias ( which would be amazing ) and neither should really happen if he wins. And dammit! Elias deserves the IC strap. He oozes IC champion. He's like a 1000x better Honky Tonk Man.

7) Nia Jax has to leave MITB with the title. I dont like Nia Jax, but a lot has been invested in her. I really worry if she drops the strap tonight, she's done. She'll never get enough steam to ME in the womens division. She needs a long run and she needs way better writing. The writers have let her down. ( More on this )

6) Sami Zayne finds a way to win and this Ebola salad of a feud continues. I would not put this past WWE at all. My trust has long been broken. I dont thinkt they know what they're doing. This could happen and it would be horrible.

5) James Ellsworth DOES NOT interfere in the Carmella vs Asuka match. Carmella needs a longer run as the heel and honestly, I think she's been underrated as a heel champion. I really like her run. She cant be Asuka straight up, but she can beat her with Ellsworth's help. So Ellsworth has to interfere here.

4) Braun wins MiTB. Why? Why does he need it? He doesnt at all. And this match type is the easiest way to have Braun take a L without being pinned and losing steam. But this is WWE. And they love to skip a few steps in long term storylines, so it would not shock me if they have Braun win.

3) The Miz wins MiTB. Again.. Why? He doesnt need it. He has a potential mega program with Daniel Bryan that could be on Summerslam. Hell it could headline summerslam. Why does he need to win MitB? They've already set up a mini feud with Big E. He just doesnt need to win. THe betting odds have him winning btw. WWE would be dumb to do this.

2) Natalya wins MiTB so that she can cash in and take a pin in the Nia vs Ronda match. I swear to fuck if this happens, i'll be fucking furious. How could you waste the MiTB case just so these other two dont take a pin. So many other ways to do this. I've heard this rumor a ton the last few days. If WWE does this, then fuck them, i'm probably done.

1) AJ vs Nakamura will not be the Main Event. Jesus fucking Christ are you serious WWE? How is this not the Main Event. Get the fuck out of here already. Dont shove Ronda on us. AJ vs Nakamura should be the last match. PERIOD. DONT FUCK THIS UP OMG!

It dont matter who did what to who at this point. The fact is, we went to war. And now there aint no going back. It's what war is you know? Once you're in it, you're in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie, but we gotta fight!
RP is offline   Reply With Quote