View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 12:15 PM   #181
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
Just finished watching.

Reigns going right back to lame babyface after "heeling it up" with Cena is a bummer, but not exactly shocking. His promo sounded super forced.

Ambrose/Braun was fun. I'm glad Dean put up a fight. But poor Hawkins lol

I'm sure I've said this before, but I feel bad for Jason Jordan getting no reaction for his entrance. Dude is legit once the bell rings.

Miztourage beatdown on Reigns was great. Was a bit worried Roman would "overcome the odds." The fist bump while standing over him was a nice touch.

And the Enzo promo: I thought it was awesome. I've always enjoyed him on the mic and him [hopefully] going heel using his real life drama is perfect. The beatdown from Neville (and post-show bonus) was tremendous. And I love that they got the main event spot for the night.

Jason Jordan needs a new song, the one he has now sounds like the song playing in teenage boy bathrooms while they gussy up for a junior high dance. Sure, they're gonna touch their crush's butt, but at what cost?
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote