View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 01:51 AM   #46
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think part of the problem is that wrestling is in decline in general. Then you've got to deal with the fact that so many people are watching PPVs for free, not buying merchandise or even tickets.

I will probably never go to a live WWE event for instance, unless I got to go for free. Blaming PPV buys on one or two single wrestlers without taking into context the over-all writing of the show and how the fans are reacting seems like something the wrestling industry would be guilty of though.

This recent Raw for instance had a lot of people doing stuff. I got good wrestling, good promos and everybody seemed to have something going on. That's how it's supposed to be. From what I've read though, the over-all product was weak for most of the year. Everybody who has been complaining has been saying the same things, that talent is being either held down or wasted and fans are subjected to horrible segments for no reason other than the writers are clueless. It's sounded like the very legitimate complaints about WCW during the death-period.

The WWE's best hope is to work on creating an over-all better product while listening to the majority of their core audience.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote