Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 11:57 AM   #244
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
Exploring the Anor Londo area and kind of went somewhere I shouldn't and can't seem to get back. Totally marked out for the Tower Knight and Phlanx though. I love exploring in this game, it's just so much better than Skyrim.
The thing I love is that since death is meaningful, every new place is potentially terrifying. When you're carrying tens of thousands of souls between bonfires and have a couple active humanity, and have no idea where the next bonfire is, and suddenly come across a new enemy or area you've never been... It's a real sense of awe sometimes, especially with some of the visuals. With everything interconnected, they did a great job of giving you glimpses into the other parts of the world from some places.

Skyrim never gave me a sense of wonder at the world. It was big, and the graphics were gorgeous, but nothing really scared me. No sense of loss in most modern games just makes their worlds feel kind of... hollow.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote