View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 02:56 AM   #63
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think you've both got points. On one hand, I completely get where fan is coming from. People have been conditioned to expect the journey, and it's possible to make the case that it's the cart before the horse. But Destor's got a point in saying that this is just how we've been conditioned by the WWE. There's something charming about them just having this guy who is the guy. That used to be how things were done.

I'm not sure if Tim Storm is that guy. I don't know how many people would be willing to book the NWA World Champion or a 55 year old champion. But he was champion when Corgan took over and they're taking baby steps with it. I dunno, I'm not super-invested but I'm not turned off entirely either. I don't really want them to go with Magnus though. Nothing against him, I just don't see him that guy I really want to go out of my way to watch. I hope Storm beats him again and that sets off Magnus, who turns on Storm and beats him down after the match. Keep them separate for a while and have Storm push for the match. Meanwhile he beats those guys that Destor alluded to.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote