View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 05:11 AM   #1
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
QUESTION - Can Braun Strowman be this generation's version of Dave Batista?

QUESTION - Can Braun Strowman be this generation's version of Dave Batista?

Here are some similarities I see between the two men:

1) They both started off as a 'sidekick'. Batista with Devon, and Braun Strowman with Bray Wyatt.

2) They're both big men.

3) They both seemed to have success in getting over due to knowing their limitations (i.e. Batista was never a world beater on the mic, and neither is Strowman).

4) Their both somewhat limited with their in-ring ability, but their size and power will help them (or helped them).

Braun Strowman likely will never be the "face" of the company, but I think he can be this generation's version of Batista, and carve out a solid career as one of the top guys of this generation. Maybe when all is said and done, Strowman, much like Batista during the Cena era, might be able to lay claim in being the 'second biggest name' during what appears to be the Roman Reigns era.
Heyman is offline   Reply With Quote