View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 02:33 PM   #172
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
AJ has something marketable to him. I know because it's something I could identify as a mark in The Rock, Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam. Styles is "cool" in the way that "cool people" are cool. He can do cool moves, he walk out on the stage and look cool, and people will genuinely love him.

No, I don't think he will be as big as The Rock. His presence isn't as extroverted as that. But he's got that inherent "what a wrestler" charisma. He'll make a good action figure, video game character, TV shirt clothesline and he'll have great matches to boot. Not worried about AJ Styles in the slightest.
The thing with AJ is that he has a ton of in ring charisma since he stopped looking and acting like a goober like he did in TNA up until his last angle where he found his current look... But that's not enough to be 'the guy' in WWE.

He may have changed his look and attitude to not be a goober, but he'll always talk like a goober. Which is a shame, because just on in ring action, it's been between him and Nakamura for the past couple of years as who has 'it' the most.

Although to be fair, Omega is probably uo there now as well.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote