View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 09:03 AM   #196
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Looks like Zelda might be day 1

Quote:
I still don’t know exactly why I heard June launch for Zelda for so long from my EU sources. NA sources are able to verifiably confirm that it’s launching day one in NA. It’s more important that I update my info as I learn more rather than sticking to old info out of fear of reprisal.
Also, Mother 3:

Quote:
Yep, the one that has broken the percieved credibility of many a leaker before me. I have heard from a source at Nintendo (Source A), and two sources I will not at this stage comment on, that Mother 3 is ready for Switch and will be releasing in Q2 2017. The game features a new translation rather than the existing fan translation and has been sat ready to publish for multiple months. Emily Rogers and Tom Phillips past attempts to report on the existance of the project for Wii U were not inaccurate through fault on their part, the game was done and ready to go, but it was shelved to drive interest in the Switch once it became apparent the Wii U was not going to recover steam.
I firmly believe we will see the game release on Switch in Q2 2017. I am well aware that many before me have tried to report on this game without sucess, so I do not undertake this lightly.
To further elaborate, while a release date will not be given Jan 12th, I expect it to get a release date announcement at E3 2017, to be released imminently after or during the show. Mother 3 is going to be their “You can get the game soon after our presentation” announcement at E3 2017.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote