View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 04:20 PM   #199
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
This is my favourite game in quite some time, but i do think it helped me, in that, i am not a massive Zelda fan overall. I enjoy the games, but don't know much about the lore and haven't played them often enough to know staples or have certain expectations.

You could have put any sprites in this game and it would be 10/10, it didn't need to be Zelda, in fact, it could well have been a completely new series if they had wished.

I enjoyed it so much, but can definitely see why not being a Mega fan of the series or having expectations helped the playing experience be "free"

In fact i think that freedom and the feeling of being alone and navagating this big world is what makes the game so special.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote