Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 11:42 PM   #207
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
That shit should be included with CE. If you're a big enough fan to want a Pip Boy, you should be rewarded.

Shelter has turned me into a monster on par with Vault-Tec's experiments.

I started well. Suffered through deathclaw maulings, a lot of freakin' molerat infestations (and subsequent electricity shortages because of the little bastards eating through my ample surplus), intentional fires from failed rushes for caps, and through it all, I've achieved a happy vault full of fairly skilled and semi-heavily armed inhabitants.

But the damned lunchboxes taunt me.

And between the baby factory prompting, the "happy accidents" from trying to get dwellers to dance, then not being able to stop them because an incident springs up and they end up screwing when the focus shifts to the other end of the vault, and the radio room, I am now full to capacity. And there are so many of the "special" dwellers I have yet to collect from lunchboxes.

So, I've been sending dwellers off to die in the wilderness... alone, unarmed, unequipped... so that I can remove them from the population so it can drop below the cap and possibly get better dwellers from lunchboxes. If I send off 3 more, I might get someone from this lunchbox... oh, sweet! It's Bittercup! Worth it!

I'm a horrible overseer. And it's thanks to the lunchboxes.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote