View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 11:32 PM   #391
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I enjoyed it a lot. Thought it started off a bit slow, but once the ball got rolling I was sucked in. Steppenwolf was a bit lame, but I was far more interested in the actual fact of the team coming together than what they were coming together to fight against.

SPOILER: show
Really enjoyed Superman. First time in two whole movies where Superman actually smiles. They also brightened up his costume A LOT.

Aquaman, Flash, and Cyborg were all very undeveloped, so it helped that I am already aware of them and what they can do.

I didn't hate Aquaman's look as much as I thought I would. I still wish they would have gone more traditional, but I'll let his solo movie really decide for me. Brief Mera cameo seems to indicate that they will also not be sticking with her comic book origins. Wish they would have had at least one line about what exactly Aquaman's powers are. They kept joking about talking to fish.... but they could have mentioned at least once how since his body is tempered to withstand the pressures of the deep ocean he is super durable and tough on land.

Gone off on an Aquaman tangent..... back to Justice League....

Was it the perfect Justice League movie? Not even close. Was it a good starting point for further adventures, while being fun in itself? Heck yeah......

My biggest gripe would probably be what Destor called "spot on"..... which was the score..... It was nice to hear hints of the classic Batman/Superman themes, but I wanted a "bigger score" with an "epic Justice League theme". Didn't really get that. It was mostly just "background noise".
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote