View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 06:33 PM   #351
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savio View Post
hmm It's been awhile since I saw episode 6, was my least fav of the original trilogy. I only remember him acting aggressive with vader but I do remember him wearing black throughout the whole movie.
Yeah, he's not like full on "I'll rip your face off" aggressive. Most of it comes from dialogue and not from actions. He's just overly threatening with his words and tends to act way more cocky than you'd expect from a Jedi. I mean that could just be because at the time Lucas hadn't established all the Jedi rules yet, but he does come across as much more threatening than most Jedi do.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote