View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 09:38 AM   #135
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, it always has been, but locking people out of activities that were already doable (especially on PC which has only been out for a month and a half) should be unacceptable. They should make a compelling reason to buy the DLC rather than make people feel like they have to.

I wasn't mentioning new high level gear either. I was saying that certain previously obtainable gear is now not obtainable.

EDIT: Thought I had that part in my original post, but I didn't. Here it is:

Quote:
Non-DLC users cannot unlock the Exotic Shotgun as they changed the quest (basically prestige Nightfall [Arms Dealers]) to match the new prestige requirements. This is content that I was going to do even if I didn't want to do prestige raid. (The quest itself still says Required Power Level: 300)

https://imgur.com/a/WxZoE (First Picture is of me being in the quest and then dying to show the rec power level 330 and the 2nd is of the quest in the game after the dlc. It remains unchanged and still shows 300)

You cannot hit 330 without the DLC as you are locked into 300/305 until you are level 21-25 which is only available in the DLC. Scaling makes this pretty close to impossible for the majority of the players to overcome basically paper armor armed with peashooters mode. I just want my shotty :<

(I thought my friends and I could just slowly hit 300 then grab the shotgun but apparently nope PC only gets 6 weeks then its off the the chopping block)
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...ed_off_by_the/
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote