View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 12:34 AM   #1
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
TPWW: Thinking Differently

Just a dumb, pointless little game I thought of, partially inspired by the many against the grain opinions we have on here and the various degree of knowledge on different promotions.

The object is to give a correct answer that will get the least amount of responses. So if the question is say, "name a WWF/E Championship" and you're the only one to say European Championship, you'd get 1 point. If 5 people said European Championship, you'd get 5 points, etc.

Incorrect answers automatically will be given the same number of points as the most-guessed answer for that question.

Oh yeah, and try to avoid being a dick and looking things up. If you don't know the answer to a question, just take a shot in the dark.

Form is below, mostly just winged it with whatever random questions popped into my head.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Not sure how long I'll keep the form open, depends on how many responses come in. The winner receives pride, and maybe the ability to pick a question or two of their own for the next round if there is one.

Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote