Thread: Arrow on CW
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 08:59 PM   #666
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
i'm with you in that i'm not really sure what they're ramping up to. in theory they still have another entire year of flashbacks to get through next season before they "catch up" to the start of the series (which is part of why i think it will be a five-season show; plus i'd rather that they keep each individual show to a finite start-finish plan and just replace the old shows with new ones to keep the universe alive - so like a vixen standalone could replace arrow when it finishes [and have team arrow cameos on occasion if they're up for it], rather than just dragging the original show through seven-plus seasons for no reason - that said, i love arrow so i'll probably be all sad if they do can it at season five), so it can't be anything too major in terms of ultimately getting ollie on the path back to starling city for good.

i have liked this season's flashbacks more than the hong kong saga, definitely. dunno what it is that is so interesting about "the island", but i think maybe people felt cheated that he hadn't actually spent the full five years there, kinda. feel like i wasn't alone in not loving hong kong, so i'm glad they dumped him back in the thick of it. no idea what baron reiter's endgame is though. can't wait to see coughlan get his shit ruined; dude is the fucking worst. or he'll come to his senses and turn on reiter at the last minute and still die anyway. either way, i'm fine with it. they're clearly ramping up the mysticism of the whole thing so we should be in store for a pretty good back half.

was nice to see shado back for a spell too, even as a hallucination.
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote