Thread: Arrow on CW
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 07:15 AM   #664
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
guess it could be thea in the grave, if they don't pull her out of the coma. it'd be an easy path to follow from here

buuuut i can't really see ollie killing malcolm (i kind of expect merlyn to be the big bad again next season, having attained full 'archenemy' kinda skill/status, in what i assume will be the show's last year) but i also don't know that nyssa is so dead inside that she wouldn't give them the lotus regardless of whether he succeeds

her line about it kinda bothered me though; if there's a condition, you're not giving it freely. you're giving it conditionally. she should have just said "i'll give it to you on one condition" but i'm being pedantic as hell

either way, i've been wrong before. ANYWAY

about time we got in-canon confirmation that calculator is felicity's dad. feel like that's been fanon for like three years at least, so it's nice to see the show bring that to the screen

so glad to see curtis back also, fucking love that guy. marked out when he used the t-sphere, even if it kind of literally blew up in his face. hoping they start making solid traction on his development into mr terrific soon.

was good to see roy back in the mask. he rocks that arsenal costume. also lovely to see tatsu again. was worried they were gonna 'deadshot' her with suicide squad around the corner but i'm glad that she appears to have been spared a killing-off, for now

weirdly light on diggle this week but i guess he got a solid amount of focus last week so i didn't really notice

laurel seems to be getting marginally less terrible but that also might only be because she didn't do much this week

no idea at this advent how they're gonna weave in vixen, seems heaps left-field/unnecessary at the moment, but i remain excited by the prospect nonetheless
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote