Thread: Arrow on CW
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 09:11 PM   #656
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
i've moved away from det. lance being my suspected grave-occupier, on account of felicity seemed way *too* upset about it to be him. like she would have been upset about it anyway but i dunno if quite to the level of tearily telling ollie to commit straight-up murder, unless she gets especially close with him while he's throwing it in her mum. plus the mum *has* been popping up a lot more recently, so wouldn't be totally surprised if it's her. still think it could be diggle but i honestly think that would be the dumbest fucking decision this show could make. ollie/diggle friendship is a goddamn pillar of the show, and i don't know that i would enjoy it anywhere near as much without it

they finally properly "oracled" felicity, too. my fiancee (who loves barbara gordon as oracle, don't get me wrong) has been quietly hoping that they'd at least give her that name as a call-sign, but if she's wheelchair-bound from here they've basically straight-up babs'ed her, so would be good for her to get a code name at last

interesting that darhk's wife seems to be totally complicit in his dealings too

dug anarky in his "complete" form. way better than he was before the break.

missed curtis though. was surprised he wasn't seen even in passing visiting felicity in hospital; feel like they've probably reached a stage where he'd do that for her
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote