View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 06:48 PM   #2671
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Nice dude...I've got Handsome Collection on PS4. Personally, I'm not a stick to one character type when it comes to the BL series, gotta try out everybody. Favorite in 2 is Maya, but Salvador is really fun.

So far on PS4 version have only played Maya and Zer0, but it's fun tooling around as Zer0 using nothing but sniper rifles and wrecking shit left and right with B0re and Critical Ascensi0n from his "Sniping" skill tree.
Yeah I am doing Zer0 as well. Maxed his sniping tree first and roll with 3 different sniper rifles and a shotgun. Working on the melee tree now because it is really godly in the long run if you work it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Not sure if im bored with borderlands or not...

level 26. Feels extremely repetitive at this point. The leveling is great and i have a clear plan on a build so that keeps me going...will take another 25 to have it pulled off tho...and its taking lots of xp to level...i dunno...never ending fetch quests. Go here, shoot what spawns and come back. Not enough enemy types to keep that interesting.
Don't burn yourself out on that first playthrough. When you start to edge towards level 30, just start going after story missions and ignoring the ones that are low level unless they have a specific reward you want. You can catch all those other missions on a later higher level playthrough when the rewards are better and there is more of a challenge to it. When you get through the story and start over, quests and enemies will give you way more experience and it will pick up the pace of your build significantly.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote