View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 02:41 AM   #58
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSG View Post
Other than the possibility of things getting better once a show hits its groove. I can already see the improvement from over the few episodes so far, especially that ridiculous pilot.
Mutant enemy (the production company behind SHIELD) has a long history of adapting to the audience. So I was never too worried about it finding its niche (though I stopped watching it after 6 episodes and decided to wait for the DVD because it was unwatchable [it became excellent about ep 18 or so {yay blu ray!}])

Gotham however I dont know about their production crew. I dont know how perceptive they are. What I do know however is they had 22 episodes ordered and 12 were filmed before the first one aired so I cant expect any improvement (and their hasnt been any for me at least) until atleast after episode 12.

Im hopeful though that it will get better. Ep 2 was better than ep 1 but ep 3 was worse than the pilot (felt it was "holy shit" level bad monday.) Maybe it will improve, theyre working in decent subplots and once they let a few of them reach a boil (see: sweeps) maybe they will show their worth as writting staff but as of right this second the show is just a string of Easter eggs while a half brained plot barely moves along daring you to turn the channel.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote