View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 07:46 PM   #53
KYR
Bringin' Back The Sexy

KYR got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)KYR got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)KYR got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)KYR got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)KYR got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)KYR got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)KYR got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)KYR got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)KYR got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)KYR got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)KYR got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)KYR got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Sphere - now that brings back memories of the first time I read that.

I remember sitting up in my lounge room reading it at about 3:00am. Thunderstorm raging outside.

Just as I got to the exciting/scary bit (don't want to spoil anything here) I heard a noise outside the window. I gingerly walked over to the curtains and pulled them aside quickly just as a bolt of lightning struck. I saw a 'man' looking at me from the other side of the window and screamed like a girl...until I realised it was my reflection.
KYR is offline   Reply With Quote