View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 06:35 AM   #143
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
There's nothing "circular" about any of my posts here: I'm literally repeating myself because you consistently call me on things I don't talk about and act like you've "won" or something.

How is this that hard for you still? You're acting people enjoying this gimmick is some kind of crime against the business. I get that you like talking about wrestling, that was never unclear (though somehow you think I miss that). But shitting on everyone who enjoys something that you don't (because yes, that's what you're doing) is you being an asshole, not "talking about wrestling."

I really don't know how many other ways I can explain it before you understand - or actually read what I've said.
I'm literally repeating myself to you. You're trying to call shit on me, not vice versa -- I don't even like talking to you, haha. Acting like I've "won?" Dude, I don't even get where you're coming from half the time.

I think the gimmick is a crime against the business, haha. I think it is the kind of horse-shit that stops people from enjoying wrestling on any sort of level where it has credence. It might not matter to some, but credibility is important, and there's a different between going to a concert and going to a show where they fuck a pig.

If people want to enjoy watching pig fucking, they can do it. That's never been my point (and you won't ever concede that because it doesn't fit your narrative -- whatever). My point is that it's pig fucking. If you feel bad for watching pig fucks, then I suggest not watching them fuck. If you don't -- whatever. Just don't tell me it ain't pig fucking, because it is totally pig fucking.

In Australia we have a saying: Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote