View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 04:19 AM   #49
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Usos have never been awful, but they always felt like a B-tier tag team to me until very recently. I don't even think it coincided with their heel turn. It's taken them a while to get into the groove of what they're doing, but now that they've found it they are stars.

Being twins has helped them in a weird way. If they weren't brothers, they would still no doubt be signed and pushed. They're part of that family. But the twin thing has allowed them to incubate and it's weird to think of them as two charismatic and fully developed professional wrestlers. I do wonder/worry/imagine what it will be like if/when the WWE decides to try singles runs with them. Can't you just imagine Vince realizing he has two more Romans?

As far as current talent go, they are two that really seem to have had everything click for them over the past few months. I remember when they lost on the Kickoff one year, then won another, and then I think they one a standard tag team match. I feel like this year is the year that they get a main roster WrestleMania showcase. They also probably get drafted to Raw as a promotion of sorts.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote