View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #539
James Diesel
Butt Stallion says hello

James Diesel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)James Diesel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)James Diesel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)James Diesel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)James Diesel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)James Diesel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)James Diesel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
Got Undead Nightmare Collection as part of the deal of the week.

Playing UN right now and feeling a little let down. I've heard good things and my brother in law told me it was brilliant.
Playing it and, admitedly, only done one main mission and just been doing a stranger task the rest of the time but I feel like I'm being pushed through the game already.
Like I can't stop and do something else, I have to go from here to there.

I'm already getting a little tired of the whole zombie thing (How can people do this for almost every game that comes out these days?). Go to a town, clear it of enemies, move on to the next town.
Doesn't help that everything seems to be tinted a dark green.

Does the game get better than this? (no spoilers, just a yes or no and a rough estimate of how far into the story it improves. 1/3 of the way in or whatever.)
Haven't played UN, in fact just picked up RDR (and finished it) like a month ago. But I'm the sure that when it came out a year ago during zombie-fad UN was awesome. The only input having not played it is that of course you're going to feel rushed and it's just cause of it being an expansion. I mean, shit I just bought TLAD for GTA4 and don't wanna play it yet cause I'm doin 100% completion. It asks if I wanna play TLAD, I say no, it starts the first cutscene for it and has a save all ready for me. Maybe it's just Rockstar's expansion system, or their vision of DLC
James Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote