View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 08:24 PM   #172
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So I've been tinkering and I think I've got my first round of sub-jobs locked in. Spoiler tagging in case you don't want your decisions to be even slightly influenced.

SPOILER: show

Ophilia - Theif - Ophilia REALLY makes this job shine, Wildfire actually DOES damage and since she's my main she also hits a lot harder than Therion on physical too, which means better HP/SP steal.
Cyrus - Merchant - That sweet last merchant passive is going to really give him a boost
Tressa - Hunter - There are probably better jobs, she looks cool in most outfits but this one was left over and has a funny hat. Pretty much just gives her bow skills and Lightning / Axe coverage.
Olberic - Cleric - I'm sure there is a better class for him but Holy Paladin Olberic was too much to refuse.
Primrose - Scholar - Prim has higher utility than Cyrus thanks to Summon and her Dancer buffs / passives so she became my primary Scholar as soon as I got this unlocked.
Alfyn - Warrior - He hits SO hard now. He's an AMPUTATION machine, and swords and spears help his break coverage even further.
Therion - Apothecary - This job actually makes Therion do decent damage, he's not a DPS machine like Alfyn, Cyrus or Primrose but he's considerably less awful than he was solo Thief. Plus he has AMPUTATION now, which I always appreciate.
H'aanit - Dancer - She didn't really need much help in weapon type coverage so the buffs and Dark damage, which I haven't found anything for with Capture, are nice to have.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote