View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 01:28 AM   #12691
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Dork shouldnt be harsh at all. Just a true statement. Is dork still negitive? I thought that passed in the 90s
- Call a guy an outdated geek term.
- If he complains, chastise him for being totally outdated.

Quote:
I care about real genre distinctions and not subgenre distinctions as there is no fucking limit to how retarded those convos get. No diff than arguing sub genres of metal.

Worst. Topic. Ever.
"You're wrong about a topic I don't care about."

Quote:
Subgenre debates boil down to the guy with the most annoying fandom for a thing describing how his grain of sand is different because of some nuance that matters to him makes it TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

A genre is never about minor details. Horror and comedy. Not horror and slasher or worse slasher vs splatter
I wasn't talking about minor details.

But I'm gonna lean on the side of your face that doesn't care and save it.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote