View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 12:11 PM   #1192
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
I enjoy JDM, but will admit his act is wearing thin. He certainly has been the most "devastating" of the Walking Dead villains, but Negan hasn't really been a developed and compelling character beyond "he bashes people's heads in". I'm hoping we get some Negan-centric episode that delves into his character and his backstory. Kind of like how we had with The Governor (now there was a well developed villain).
Not even close to the most devastating villain. The Governor holds that title because the Governor was a full character with charisma, a murky past and a hell of a dark side and he provided a legitimate threat to the camp.
Negan is just pointless.
It's not even bleakness or lack of hope or anything…he's just a really shitty villain that should have been played a hell of a lot better by a far better actor.

Negan is not how you design or portray villains. Negan would have been far better served being played by Henry Rollins seeing as he's a charismatic badass that can actually act and the entire character is based on him anyway.

Maybe Walking Dead just doesn't want to go on any more. I could understand that. it has become laughably bad.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote