View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 12:52 PM   #3
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Hmm, I went with Hawk over D-Von because, while neither guy had a lot of singles success, I saw clear potential for Hawk to have a better run on his own if he were to be given the chance. But Bubba actually did see success as a solo guy and I fucking loved Bully Ray.

Bubba's first "singles run" in 2002 failed, but I use that in quotes because they totally half-assed it as he was still teaming up with Spike more often than not. I remember him cutting a really great promo on Triple H that they did nothing with, and that was that.

When he finally got the chance to be Bully Ray though, he hit it out of the fucking park. TNA had long been a joke but I went out of my way to tune in just to see whatever Bully Ray was doing. I won't hold the fact that it was TNA against him, because the personality and promo skills were always there and I think he could've ascended into a reliable upper card heel for WWE had they given him the opportunity.

It's close, but I gotta go Bubba.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote