Thread: Rank the MCU
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 11:29 PM   #16
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
If I was being completely unbiased and judging them from an objective standpoint, then Winter Soldier would have to be #1 as it's just the most well crafted of them all, from a writing, acting and directing standpoint.

But I'm not unbiased so it would probably be around 5. As good as it is, there are a handful of movies that I just had more fun watching.

Infinity Gauntlet has been my favorite comic storyline since I was a kid, and Thanos has always been my favorite villain, so Infinity War was always going to be my number one as long as they did it justice, and they ended up going well beyond that, imo.

Thor Ragnorok is up there, but it's conflicting for me, because the only comic story that comes close to dethroning Infinity Gauntlet for me, is Gorr the Godbutcher Ragnorok did so well, and was so well received however, that there is no way that any future Thor movie goes back to being darker and more serious. And you can't tell the Gorr story with Ragnarok's tone. You just can't. So while I loved Ragnorok, I also kind of hate it for doing so well.

Last edited by Fignuts; 05-02-2018 at 03:28 PM.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote