Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 01:05 AM   #118
RoXer
History's Greatest, Mr. E

RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Stuck at the boss fight still in Anor Londo. Forged Quelaags Furysword to I think a +3. Have some good, light, anti lightning armor on with a +5 Eagle Shield.

Got my ass kicked twice. Beat one of them but couldn't do much with the other.

So I decided I would turn human and summon others, except my world got invaded. I maybe could have beaten him but I tried luring one of the royal sentinals out because I thought it could attack and damage him too but I guess it can't.

So I decided to throw down my summon sign instead and help others. I think I'm too high of a level though because it hasn't been matching up with anyone really. The first guy just ran in without really waiting for me and died because he was an idiot and already at half health when he ran in. The 2nd time was a 3 man gang and we stomped their ass. It gives me hope that I can probably do this if I summon people.

So yeah, only two summons in about an hour of waiting. I'm going to wait about another half hour to see if anyone joins for my lucky 3rd time. I have 38000 souls and I wonder if I lose them if I die in their world. I hope not. I guess I'm about to find out.
RoXer is offline   Reply With Quote