View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 08:14 PM   #2376
Purgatory
You're Welcome.

Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I just offline after being on there for 4 hours. It took a few restarts to finally get the race to load up. After you finish that, buy clothes, rob a store then go to Cypress Flats to get a quick "Know how" for how some of the multiplayer elements work, getting connected should be easier. I've been able to jump right on ever since getting the beginning crap done.

I got a random text from Simeone and he unlocked buyable properties for me....except getting the money together is gonna be a bitch. The most I've been able to get is from holding up some places that it lets you. Provided another player doesn't do it first, then you gotta try to chase THEM down and steal it. It was fun. I'm not sure how to do any Crew related activities yet though.

I have a car I customized, but it got impounded because I got killed by cops. Now I gotta try to steal it. Awesome stuff.
Purgatory is offline   Reply With Quote