View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 09:50 PM   #25
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah that worked out really great for me too. I got several PS4 remasters of games that I either missed or really enjoyed the first time around with that code. Also got a bunch of games my kids love and considering how short the attention span of children can be the fact that this added several games for them to toy around with is awesome and buys me some time before they start constantly wanting every new game again lol. It's really awesome for my 8 year old to play some of these older ps2/ps3 era games anyways because he loves "retro" gaming which seems really odd for his age. He cares nothing about fancy graphics and newer gameplay facets; he just wants to play something and have fun. He gets a kick out of DESTROY ALL HUMANS. I Love it.

Also had a couple old school style adventure games which my wife enjoys, so that's another benefit to it. I got what I wanted from it just from the Darksiders games. I never got to play the first one, but the second is one of my low key favorite games. Now that I played the remasters of both I am super ultra mega hyped for part 3 later this year.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote