View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 10:37 AM   #358
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
SPOILER: show
Ended the ep. with Jane. I fucking hated shooting Kenny but he felt like he was just going to become a liability. So we get back to the warehouse where Carver was killed and find pretty much enough for the two of them as well as provisions for the baby. Moment later a guy his wife and young son are heard outside. Clem and Jane are like "WTF?!", so they head down and investigate. Next thing you know these people are outside the main entrance asking if it's our place, so of course we said yes. And they play dumb, oh, we didn't know, hey our kid's real sick would you let us in? Hmm, strange, he looks fine to me, and I hated doing it, but I figured those supplies can't possibly sustain 6 people, so told them to leave. Then the asshole has the fucking gall to say well what if we're dangerous in menacing tone, so of course Clem pulls put her pistol, looks him dead in the eye, says WHAT IF I AM?! which makes them tuck tail and start walking away. Clem asks what if they come back? To which Jane responds, then we'll be ready for them. Damn right. And good thing, too...guy's got a firearm tucked in the back waistband of his pants, as their young son looks back at us as if to say "You done fucked up NOW..."

Season 3 probably won't start til the end of the year or maybe sometime in '15, but can't wait.

Last edited by DAMN iNATOR; 11-08-2015 at 07:24 PM.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote