View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 12:30 AM   #335
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Falcons, no. Their offense is going to be brutal. Their running game last season was one of the best (maybe the top, I forget exactly) in the league, but that was with Vick's presence. Harrington isn't a quarter the athlete Vick is. Teams can bottle up Dunn (he's gonna break down before the season's half done) and Norwood a lot easier with a QB like Harrington in there. Teams will just load 8 guys in the box all the time, forcing Atlanta to pass on them. And why not? They have Harrington who's proved nothing since coming to the NFL (trust me, I've endured it as a Lions fan), Joe Horn who has been injured the past 2 years, and a mish-mash of 1st-round busts at WR. Crumpler's banged up and had good chemistry with Vick but that's gone now. Their passing attack won't be AWFUL but it won't be anything to write home about and will take them a few weeks to really get anything going.

Basically, no. The whole Vick thing is just the icing on the cake.