View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 10:29 PM   #57
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Paul Roma wasn't brilliant but he was athletic and daring, and had plenty of good matches alongside Arn Anderson.

Sid had great matches with Shawn and Bret, and was really bad ass squashing people his whole career.

Buff had plenty of great matches under his belt especially in his early days teaming with Scorpio and then later on in the TV Title scene. He was really athletic before his injury, and everyone thought he was a future superstar.

Luger? Are you kidding me? Sure he had a boat load of bad matches, but he had plenty of great matches that mattered. Matches with Sting, Flair.... I mean he was apart of one of the greatest tag matches of all time vs The Steiners at Superbrawl.

The Sandman could be considered I guess, I still think he was lots better than El Gigante though.

Honky Tonk Man could work his ass off, and Mongo wasn't that bad. Sloppy and dangerous but kinda entertaining. I dunno maybe I'm a Mongo mark, I enjoyed him.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote