View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 12:13 AM   #207
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I understand a lot of the DLC uproar. I mean it's priced exactly the same as last year but there are way fewer downloadable wrestlers. Last year you had 28 DLC wrestlers in the Season Pass and that's not even counting the NXT enhancement pack (Nakamura, Jax, Crews) you had to pay for separately unless you got a special version of the game.

This year the number of DLC guys in the Season Pass is down to 10 and it still comes at the $30 price point. I understand why the DLC numbers went down with the larger on-disc roster, but I think charging last year's prices for it kinda sucks. $20 probably would've led to fewer complaints.

Or if they kept the $30 price I think one more pack to bring it to 15 DLC wrestlers woud've made it all a lot more palatable. Usually they come in packs of 5 and there are exactly 5 guys from 205 Live that were left out (Ali, Gulak, Nese, Daivari, Dorado) so that could've worked. I get why those were the 5 left out initially given they were the least featured guys in the division in the first few months, but people would've downloaded them to complete the roster and get their moves. Plus any of those dudes who are still around come next spring will probably be in 2k19 so they kinda coulda got a jump start on it by putting them in as DLC this year.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote