Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 01:25 AM   #74
RoXer
History's Greatest, Mr. E

RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Got to the spider queen Querlaag or whoever. The one that shoots fire and lava. So she kills me and I go back trying to reclaim about 10000 worth of souls but they don't show up. Pissed me off. She kills me again.

Respawn and as I'm making my way over to her, a message pops up telling me I have been invaded and I start to to panic. This is the first time I've been invaded and had no real strategy on what to do. My invader was an armorless woman wielding a cleaver. But, and this is what freaked me out, she was glowing orange. So I figured she's some super level and probably has some lava ring or something that gives her that aura and I start to panic again. But she gets dropped in the middle of the swamp and I don't think she was expecting that. Hit her 3 times and then parried her cleaver to kill her. Got 9500 souls and some item. Her weapon I think. I kept forward (actually I went back and saved) and she available to summon for the boss fight. Why not. So she helped me with that too. Except this time she wasn't glowing and I'm going to assume that the glowing affect if the "cracked red orb" effect or whatever just to indicate that that is another human player going after you and not some special effect.

Anyway, thank you armorless cleaver girl for the 29000 souls. I wish I could send you a message but this game won't even show you recent players in the dashboard.
RoXer is offline   Reply With Quote