View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 03:25 PM   #6515
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Feige
We’ve been lucky that [contract expirations] haven’t factored in too much. We’ve had people under contract for certain films, then we’ve had new ideas and new directions like Civil War like we wanted to do, and we’ve been lucky enough to make new contracts. … Certainly, as we get to Infinity War there is a sense of a climax if not a conclusion to, by the time we’re at untitled Avengers 4, the 22 movies that will have encompassed the first three phases of the MCU. And what happens after that will be very different. I don’t know if it’s Phase 4, it might be a new thing.
- James Gunn has already confirmed Guardians 3, so Phase 4 isn't some kind of continuity reboot. Other sequels of the newer generation heroes are also Phase 4, they're not gonna up and recast Dr Strange.

- However, I think we're gonna get a shift in central characters as far as sub-franchises go. Cap, Iron Man, and Thor will likely not be the core subs anymore. Like Stark, Thor and Cap may exist as supporting characters/cameos for other films.

- This is probably the best shot for characters like FemThor, Iron Heart, BuckyCap or Captain Falcon. Tho I don't think they'll carry their own film series.

- Special team ups and one shots should, imo, get more play. Black Widow needs to happen.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote