View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:36 AM   #148
Kapoutman
Hockey Superstar

Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
KRS-One - A Retrospective: 7/10
Oxmo Puccino - Opéra Puccino: 8/10
Wyclef Jean - Toussaint St-Jean (From the Hut to the Projects to the Mansion): 5/10

I got the KRS-One album because it occured to me I only had like two songs of his which I enjoyed tremendously, so I should get more. Some of the old stuff isn't really my cup of tea. I love the lyrics, but some of the beats don't seem good enough, even though I should be the last guy to be judging that. However, there are more than enough great tracks to make this album worth your time if you don't have anything else by the guy.

Oxmo Puccino is a French rapper, and this is his first album released in 1998. I missed it at the time because I was poor, even though I knew the guy because he is often featured on IAM's records, and IAM are my favorites. Anyway, I rediscovered the guy recently, and it's a shame I didn't do it sooner. That album would have been playing non-stop in my CD player back then. It still holds up well. Awesome delivery and great lyrics. Some songs are catchy as hell too.

Wyclef's latest is probably one of his weakest record ever. Most of the songs are either flat or annoying, and the one I enjoyed the most features Cindy Lauper, which is kinda weird. Out of 17 tracks, I really enjoyed about 3 or 4. The rest are kinda bland.
Kapoutman is offline   Reply With Quote