View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 05:56 AM   #40
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I welcome this if true. With a lack of competition, the best way to put pressure on for change is hitting their pockets.

It has taken a while for fans to finally give up and walk away, but TV numbers are declining too quickly to just be "a sign of the times"

It's the same old predictable, boring shit every week and there needs to be a change in how they write their characters and develop TV.

I love wrestling, but I won't be back as a subscriber until things are worth watching again.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote