View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 01:46 PM   #144
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Vick had a few choice words for the media today. Here is part of the transcript:

"We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about dog fights. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about a couple dogs being killed, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about dog fights. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about dog fighting and gambling man. How silly is that?"

Last edited by Loose Cannon; 08-27-2007 at 01:54 PM.